Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you use SmartSource coupons?

Check out CouponBabe's blog post about bringing a letter with you if your retailer refuses to take them.

http://couponbabe.blogspot.com/2008/10/samples-freebies-letters.html

I thought that was very interesting! I myself am slowly trying to use more coupons. But that is another post all in itself. I will say I have never printed coupons to use at the grocery store, but I know a lot of you do. I will be writing my view on coupons very soon, so stay tuned. (Hey, that last sentenced rhymed!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had some issues, my local grocery store will not take them at all they say due to fraud. So I don't bother, since I find it kind of embarrassing when they won't honor your coupons and you have a cart full of stuff that you would not have bought without the coupon. I am not sure if you can do anything about it. The store can probably dictate there own rules. I just don't use my local store anymore and end up having to go up to a larger town about 15 miles away, but it is worth it since there items are much cheaper it actually pays for the trip and still saves a lot.

http://downwithdebt.today.com/