Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Program Review: Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards

Photobucket

I think I heard about this about a year ago and decided to give it a try. The program was supposed to stop in March of this year, but because of it's popularity, Pampers extended it to March of 2009. I've been pleased thus far as a member. To date, I have redeemed points for 2 family night Blockbuster gift cards, a $10 Starbucks gift card, and a $10 Lego.com gift card.

Pros:

-Pretty good reward selection
-Codes available on lots of Pamper's products
-Fast delivery of redeemed reward
-Good customer service (I had a problem with a code and received a prompt response along with a new code)

Cons:

-Shipping/handling charge on everything but gift cards and coupons (I think this is ridiculous)
-Points take some time to accrue

Rating:

I give this program a 7 out of 10

If you are already a member of Pampers Gifts to Grow, here is a universal code for 1 point:
DONTFORGETGTG08

If you are not a member and would like to sign up, click here to go to the Pamper's site. And don't forget to enter the above code after you've signed up!

1 comment:

angie said...

i've been useing pampers for 2 years now and just found out about these points today! thanks for the free point!