Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Complete Tightwad Gazette

If you are trying to live the frugal life and do not already have this book, please go get it. I'm not even a quarter of the way through yet and I have learned so much already. Yes, I'm a slow reader!

The author, Amy Dacyczyn, is my hero. She is the frugal queen of all queens if you ask me. The Complete Tightwad Gazette is filled with her best tips and ideas, along with submitted reader tips from her newsletter which was published from 1990 to 1996. If frugal living had it's own bible, I would daresay this book would be it.

Try checking it out at your local library if it's available. If not, you can purchase a used copy at half.com. If you decide to do this, please go through my referral link by clicking on the picture below. It would be very much appreciated!


Get your copy of the The Complete Tightwad Gazette today!

No comments: