Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heads Up: Soy Milk Drinkers

Thanks to Kelly from Delaware for this info!
_____________________

I was at the Dollar Tree yesterday and they had West Soy soy milk made with organic beans for $1 for a quart. Great deal, even cheaper than regular milk at the grocery store! I don't know if they always have it but I think I'm gonna go back and stock up. It's the shelf-stable kind... you may want to check your local dollar tree. I never would have thought they'd have soy milk!
_____________________

You and me both but the Dollar Tree has surprised me before. I'm still dreaming of the day someone tells me to run up there because they've just gotten in a batch of Ipods. Hey, a girl can dream right? LOL

1 comment:

kidseatfree said...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check that out!