Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Gift Bag Revamped!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last school year, I saw these bags in a dollar store in our local mall. I never pay more than $1 for a gift bag. When I saw these, the idea popped into my head that it would be really neat to use them as gift bags for two reasons:

1. It cost the same as a gift bag and looks better than alot of them
2. It can be part of the gift itself

My need for gift bags at that time was for my son's teacher and para pro's. I had already gotten a smokin' hot deal on the candles at Goody's. They were on clearance for 75% off. They were very nice candles. I think I paid $5 for package. I decided to throw in a scented sachet so when his teachers unzipped the bag, they would be greeted with a nice fragrance. I believe I paid .50 each for them. So I got some tissue paper and packaged it up nicely and arranged everything inside, zipped it up and voila! I paid $20 for 3 really nice gifts. It really spruces up the presentation and makes it a little more special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought a pack of tissue paper at Big Lots for 50 cents the other day. Woohoo!